Access to Trusted Information & Learning
Ancestry is the most popular and well known website for family history. It includes more than 7,000 databases and more than 200 billion records. You can use this database only within the Osterville Village Library. Fortunately, that means you can ask our reference librarian for assistance if you need help!
- Build a family tree
- Learn about distant relatives
- Watch your story emerge!
Weiss Ratings, which began operations in 1971, is the only financial ratings agency in the world that provides a combination of five critical advantages for users: The broadest coverage, the strictest independence, complete objectivity, high ethics, and a commitment to safety.
Using Weiss's quick and easy navigation screen, you will get immediate access to the Weiss' Independent and Unbiased Ratings for:
- Life & Annuity Insurers
- Property & Casualty Insurers
- HMOs & Health Insurers
- Credit Unions
- Exchange-Traded Funds
- Stock Mutual Funds
- Bond & Money Market Mutual Funds
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for teaching and learning; connecting millions of students to the skills they need to succeed.
- 6,000+ online video courses, with top-rated courses offering upskilling in the areas of business, tech, and personal development across 75+ different categories.
- 85% of the collection has been updated in the last two years, ensuring learners are developing skills in the most relevant areas.
- Users can select the instructor and content that best addresses their skills need and learning preferences and filter search results on course features, level, duration, topic, and ratings.
- Features 2,000+ courses taught by native speakers of Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, and Japanese designed to help more users achieve their desired learning outcomes.