Ways to Show Your Support of the Osterville Library
There are many ways to support the library. We appreciate your participation!
- To make a Donation in Memory of someone special, please click here. In the comment section provide the nameof the person you are recognizing. An acknowledgement letter will be sent to the family and to you, the donor.
- Read our October 2020 Appeal Letter, click here.
- Do you play GOLF or know someone who does? Get a single or a foursome in our annual golf tournament, for more information click here.
- Do you have a BUSINESS you want to promote? Place an ad in our very successful Experience Osterville Guide, for more information click here.
- The library keeps you mentally fit, what about your physical growth? Our Annual RUN FOR THE LIBRARY boasts both a children's and adult race through the beautiful seaside village of Osterville. For more information click here.
- Win the Dream for as little as $125.00 a ticket in our annual CAR RAFFLE. Each year we purchase a new luxury car from a local dealership and raffle it off to one lucky person. For more information click here.
- You can always make a donation through our ANNUAL APPEAL letters, or make a DONATION ONLINE. To make a donation now, click here.
Leaving a Legacy
Planned giving doesn’t have to be complicated or frightening
Those who love libraries have the power to strengthen and protect our library today, tomorrow, and beyond by making a planned gift in any amount.
Gifts that leave a lasting legacy can take many different forms. Numerous giving options also offer potential tax savings and other financial planning benefits. Some of the most popular ways to give include:
- Making a bequest to Osterville Village Library in your will or living trust, sample format
- Naming the Osterville Village Library as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy, retirement plan assets, or bank account remainder
- Giving appreciated securities or real estate
- Establishing a charitable remainder trust to benefit both the Osterville Village Library and your own future financial security (or that of loved ones)
Thank you for your consideration of supporting Osterville Village Library so our community and beyond can continue to receive the very best resources for learning, information and community engagement. Osterville Village Library donors’ generous philanthropy makes the library’s future a reality. Gifts of all sizes make an impact on our ability to address the needs of our patrons and community both today and tomorrow.
If you have additional questions or would like more information, contact Cyndy Cotton, Executive Director 508-428-5757 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org